Sunday 14 February 2021

Sunday 14th February

 Another windy day again, no ferries again and yet again no daily newspapers in the shops.. Not that I often buy one anyway!!!

Just as I was about to go out to feed the birds this morning, the phone rang and who was on the other end of the phone, nobody else other than Wally White. We had  a right good catch up and I was able to mention to him that we had seen a sparrow entering into one of the nest boxes which he had made and given to us. This morning, once Wally and myself had come off the phone, we happened to look out and see a Blue Tit having a look see at another of Wally's boxes. Early days for them breeding perhaps, but may be a place to get some shelter from the weather... but I will try to keep you up to date with any further news on Wally's nest boxes and who uses them. 

No comments: