Friday 5 March 2021

Friday 5th March

James was in touch earlier on this evening, sending me some sightings seen on the reserve at Gruinart today...

"1 Golden Eagle and 3 White tailed Eagles on the reserve today

I think you asked about Feb rainfall - I had 102mm or 4 inches in old money, a colder drier month."

I think that I remember James telling me earlier on that his figure for January came to 5.5 inches.


Gary also e mailed through to say that he had seen another Barn Owl out flying over the merse between the road junction where the high and the low roads meet just along from Bridgend and along to Pennycraig. (John Calderwood's former blacksmiths building)

 

1 comment:

Swiss Frank said...

I had to laugh about the “ I”ll take the high road and you’ll take the low road ! “ Greetings from a Swiss Birder named aptly Frank!