Wednesday 13 January 2021

Wednesday 13th January

Well, many thanks are due to Peter who came to my rescue earlier on today, a simple tweak on various bits and bobs on the pc and once again all going well it  has enabled me to access my emails again. I should say that it was Pia that actually solved the problem not Peter, many thanks...


Back on Monday, I should have got this e mail through from Karen Graham, but because of my pc I only received it through late this afternoon, apologies to Karen, my fault...

"Watching a Treecreeper earlier and the Nuthatch. Wet and sometimes windy day. Such a change from the sun and snow."


Yesterday, Peter had walked up past Killinallan to Gortantoid, a round trip of around 6 mles or so, but he at least had seen a Greenshank while out.... This morning, just before lunchtime he saw a pesky Sparrowhawk up here.


 I spoke to James, just after 9pm last night, and he gave some birds for the blog...

"2 Slavonian Grebes seen down on Loch Indaal, a Little Egret, a Peregrine Falcon, a White tailed Eagle and also a Sparrowhawk all seen on/over the reserve at Gruinart." 

No comments: