Sunday 17 May 2020

Sunday 17th May

Karen Graham sent an e mail through to me today and had attached an image taken by her friend Morag Sinclair which hopefully I am going to share with you...
Apologies, you will just have to wait until tomorrow to see Morag's image folks as I have gone and put it somewhere that is so safe I can't find it!!!!

Gary was in touch to say that this morning he went through to his kitchen to make a cuppa, and what did he see out of his kitchen window, an Osprey flying overhead.

While carrying out my hour's stint doing a garden birdwatch, I too was well pleased, a new bird noted a Magpie, now 35 species seen in the garden. Today's total for the hour was a grand total of 215 different birds seen in the garden. I am becoming quite hooked on this idea now, say no more.

No comments: